Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Washington Graphics?
We are a commercial print house that has been providing quality print solutions since 1976. We are family owned and operated, and our focus is personal time and attention for our clients.
Read more about us here. To meet some of our staff and find out about our business culture, click here.
2. What kind of file types can you work with?
We prefer files in EPS, PSD, High-res PDF or Tiff format. CMYK color-space requested, but not mandatory.
We can print from these graphics applications:
For additional File Preparation information, click here.
3. What print technologies do you offer?
At Washington Graphics, we offer large format screenprint, inkjet roll-to-roll, and digital flatbeds.
4. What information should I supply for a quote?
A few basic pieces of information are helpful when submitting a job.
1. Quantity desired
2. Any deadlines
3. Any color matching specifics
5. Attach the files to the upload form or FTP them. Click here to upload.
5. Can you print any amount or size of print?
6. Do you work with lower quantity runs, or just high volume?
We can work with both one-off runs and large quantities.
7. What other services do you offer?
We offer a wide range of services from large format screen print, inkjet roll to roll, digital flatbed to finishing services like sewing, grommeting, and more. We can even handle your shipping of your finished prints if you need it! Read more here.